Golden Words By Shri Shirdi Sai Baba


If you too wish to submit your wonderful experiences , if any with our dear Sai Baba ,then please submit it on the address provided ahead : babaschildren@gmail.com or simply click the link ahead : Email us

Listen To Shirdi Saibaba Artis Online

To believe that gyan and Bhakti, knowledge and devotion are different from each other is ignorance ; as gyan and Bhakti are one and the same.To promote Sai Bhakti is to promote gyan and therefore the removal of Agyan or ignorance. It is therefore duty of every Sai bhakt to share and spread their knowledge about Baba.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

RECENT LEELA OF BABA-PART 10

Glitter Text Generator

how baba continues to help his devotees even today...

I had gone to Simla for training when I received a call from my home in Andhra Pradesh that both my parents were seriously ill and were too weak to walk or talk. I was mentally upset, as I was very attached to them. I prayed to Baba for their speedy recovery. Presently my prayers were answered and I received a call three days later saying that Dattavdhuta Shri Guruvayya Swamy of Golgamudi (Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh) himself came to our house and massaged my father’s body saying, “You are alright now.” To everyone’s surprise, my father started recovering and my mother too showed progress from the same time.

After a few months my father again suffered from severe pain and was unable to walk. Soon after, his condition worsened and he had to be hospitalised. Considering his age (81 years), surgery was ruled out. Throughout we continued praying to Baba. Presently he started showing improvement after 12 hours of treatment and could walk again. He was discharged after 48 hours. But, for Baba’s mercy, it would not have been possible for him to recover.

SUBMITTED BY-
C. Nagaraja Rao (80-10-1, Koka Bhaskaramma Nagar, Anala Venkata Apparao Road, Rajamundry, A. P.)
Glitter Text Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or suggestions here.


'' IF YOU LOOK AT ME , I LOOK TOWARDS YOU '' - SHRI SAIBABA OF SHIRDI

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow