Golden Words By Shri Shirdi Sai Baba


If you too wish to submit your wonderful experiences , if any with our dear Sai Baba ,then please submit it on the address provided ahead : babaschildren@gmail.com or simply click the link ahead : Email us

Listen To Shirdi Saibaba Artis Online

To believe that gyan and Bhakti, knowledge and devotion are different from each other is ignorance ; as gyan and Bhakti are one and the same.To promote Sai Bhakti is to promote gyan and therefore the removal of Agyan or ignorance. It is therefore duty of every Sai bhakt to share and spread their knowledge about Baba.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

RECENT LEELA OF BABA-PART 7

Glitter Text Generator

How an operation was averted by sai...

I am a 66 year old Sai devotee. With Baba’s Grace, I am leading a happy and contented life. The following experience is something I will never forget in my entire life.Once, I was so sick that I could not get up unless the doctor came in the morning and gave me an injection. But, after a week, the doctor asked me to be admitted to the hospital and get operated. But, there was no guarantee of a cure.I steeled myself for the hospitalisation and was dressing up while my daughter fetched a cab. Suddenly intense pain in my lower back made me collapse on the bed and I shut my eyes. I was awake. Suddenly I noticed Baba Himself walking out of the photo in our house. He was very tall and wearing white, just as in the picture. As I lay wondering where Baba would sit since I was lying awkwardly on the bed, Baba came closer and blessed me three times (I counted) from head to toe.Just then my daughter shook me up, saying that the taxi had come. I was very angry with my daughter as Baba vanished as soon as I opened my eyes.
Eventually, I regained my health with the help of traction and no operation was needed.

Baba’s miracle indeed !

SUBMITTED BY-
Ramesh Baburao Dnyanmothe (502, Swati Tower, ‘A’ Wing, N. C. Kelkar Road, Dadar West, Mumbai. )
Glitter Text Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or suggestions here.


'' IF YOU LOOK AT ME , I LOOK TOWARDS YOU '' - SHRI SAIBABA OF SHIRDI

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow