Golden Words By Shri Shirdi Sai Baba


If you too wish to submit your wonderful experiences , if any with our dear Sai Baba ,then please submit it on the address provided ahead : babaschildren@gmail.com or simply click the link ahead : Email us

Listen To Shirdi Saibaba Artis Online

To believe that gyan and Bhakti, knowledge and devotion are different from each other is ignorance ; as gyan and Bhakti are one and the same.To promote Sai Bhakti is to promote gyan and therefore the removal of Agyan or ignorance. It is therefore duty of every Sai bhakt to share and spread their knowledge about Baba.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

RECENT LEELA OF BABA-PART 3

Glitter Text Generator

GRACE OF BABA

In 2004, I was working in the Cement Factory situated

in Bargarh Dist. Orissa. After taking voluntary

retirement, I built a house ‘SAI NIVAS’ near the

factory on private land. After construction, I felt an

acute shortage of funds to manage my household. My

son’s wedding was fixed and I did not have the

requisite amount to meet the expenses. I tried for a

personal loan in 2-3 banks; but failed for obvious

reasons. All of us prayed to Sai to save us from this

crisis. It was our good fortune that once while we were

discussing this, a lady acquaintance dropped in and

understood our problem. She asked us to go with her to

the nearby Gramina Bank and introduced us to the Bank

manager, requesting him to help us with a loan. After

fulfilling the necessary formalities the loan was

sanctioned and our problem was solved. My L..I.C.

policy matured at the same time and helped me to some

extent. This is truly a miracle of Baba. Soon after the

wedding my son and daughter-in-law got good jobs in

Pune. They visited Shirdi to take Baba’s Darshan and

blessings and are now leading a decent life by the grace

of Baba. There was no Pucca road near my house Sai

Nivas and so all the inhabitants of the area were facing

problems daily for many years. All of us tried to solve

the problem too. Suddenly one day the Sarpanch came

to our place and announced that a road would be

constructed within a month and he kept his promise.

Today we have a Pucca road. Thanks to the grace of

Baba.


SUBMITTED BY-
M. H. Gopal Rao (Sai Nivas, Cement Nagar, Po.

Bardol, Dist. Bargarh, Orissa.)

Glitter Text Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or suggestions here.


'' IF YOU LOOK AT ME , I LOOK TOWARDS YOU '' - SHRI SAIBABA OF SHIRDI

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow