Golden Words By Shri Shirdi Sai Baba


If you too wish to submit your wonderful experiences , if any with our dear Sai Baba ,then please submit it on the address provided ahead : babaschildren@gmail.com or simply click the link ahead : Email us

Listen To Shirdi Saibaba Artis Online

To believe that gyan and Bhakti, knowledge and devotion are different from each other is ignorance ; as gyan and Bhakti are one and the same.To promote Sai Bhakti is to promote gyan and therefore the removal of Agyan or ignorance. It is therefore duty of every Sai bhakt to share and spread their knowledge about Baba.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

RECENT LEELA OF BABA-PART 9

Glitter Text Generator

How i was saved in an accident with sai’s grace...

In Sep. 2006, I had gone to Pune on official work. I had planned to go to Shirdi on my return journey; but changed my mind and took an evening bus back to Nagpur. I was just waking up from my sleep at 5.30 a.m., when I saw the bus hitting a tree. Soon thereafter the terrible accident occurred. The passenger in front of me and the one behind me died instantly. All the passengers were injured; but the seat in which I was seated was thrown out of the bus and I was hurt slightly. Baba had saved me.
I have immense faith in Baba. I always keep Baba’s photo and Udi with me. I regretted the decision of not going to Shirdi, as the very next day was Dassera and Sai’s Samadhi Day. Since then I decided to visit Shirdi every Dassera. After all, I am alive today only with the Grace of Baba !

SUBMITTED BY-
Rajesh Nadge (328, Durga Nagar, Near Priya Vidyavihar, Hingna Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra.)
Glitter Text Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or suggestions here.


'' IF YOU LOOK AT ME , I LOOK TOWARDS YOU '' - SHRI SAIBABA OF SHIRDI

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow