Golden Words By Shri Shirdi Sai Baba


If you too wish to submit your wonderful experiences , if any with our dear Sai Baba ,then please submit it on the address provided ahead : babaschildren@gmail.com or simply click the link ahead : Email us

Listen To Shirdi Saibaba Artis Online

To believe that gyan and Bhakti, knowledge and devotion are different from each other is ignorance ; as gyan and Bhakti are one and the same.To promote Sai Bhakti is to promote gyan and therefore the removal of Agyan or ignorance. It is therefore duty of every Sai bhakt to share and spread their knowledge about Baba.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

RECENT LEELA OF BABA-PART 5

Glitter Text Generator

In February 1953, my wife Smt. Manubai went to Sri Sai Baba Mandir at Therkanbhuvan along with her lady friends. Her friends told her that the Almighty Baba fulfils the wishes of the devotees irrespective of caste, colour or creed.On the following Thursday, my wife went with our younger son Mukesh to the same Mandir with a coconut during the evening aarati. After the aarati, the temple pujari distributed prasad which was composed of different types of eatables. My wife received some groundnuts as prasad; but she was unhappy as some others got pedhas. Thinking that pedhas were given to selected persons, she was returning home via Kaveeswar Pole Naka. On the way, an unknown person approached her with a bag in his hand saying, “Your husband has sent this prasad. Please keep it in your bag !” He then put the prasad in her bag and went away.At that time, I was in the office. When I reached home, my wife told me about the prasad I sent through an unknown person. I was surprised as I knew nothing about it. We realised it was Baba’s leela to fulfil the wishes of my wife. We became devotees of Sai after this incident.In 1948, I performed the marriage of my elder brother Shri Naveen M. Mehta for which I borrowed Rs. 50,000/-.
I was repaying the debt from my salary. Since he was not an earning member, nobody was willing to give their daughter in marriage to my elder brother and thus he was not married before me.

SUBMITTED BY -
Shri Chandulal M. Mehta and his wife Smt. Manubai residing at Kadia KaveesWAr Pole, near Bala Hanuman House No. 579, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

Glitter Text Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or suggestions here.


'' IF YOU LOOK AT ME , I LOOK TOWARDS YOU '' - SHRI SAIBABA OF SHIRDI

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow