Golden Words By Shri Shirdi Sai Baba


If you too wish to submit your wonderful experiences , if any with our dear Sai Baba ,then please submit it on the address provided ahead : babaschildren@gmail.com or simply click the link ahead : Email us

Listen To Shirdi Saibaba Artis Online

To believe that gyan and Bhakti, knowledge and devotion are different from each other is ignorance ; as gyan and Bhakti are one and the same.To promote Sai Bhakti is to promote gyan and therefore the removal of Agyan or ignorance. It is therefore duty of every Sai bhakt to share and spread their knowledge about Baba.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

RECENT LEELA OF BABA-PART 12

Glitter Text Generator



SAI SAVED MY CASH BAG...

Whenever I leave my house I ask Sai to take care of me.

In the year 2000, our family had been to Thiruchendoor – Abode of Lord Muruga Sea Shore Temple in Tamilnadu. The sun was setting. My two children were playing deep in the water and enjoying the waves. Since it was a full moon day and the waves were rather high I went to see to their safety. I had my cash bag with me, which I handed over to my mother-in-law who was sitting on the shore. I was near the children when I heard my wife cry out in panic. I returned with the children only to find that my mother-in-law had been swept into the sea along with the cash bag.My position was pathetic. All my money had gone with that bag. There was no money to settle hotel bills, food or travel. It was a testing time and it was then that Baba came to help. Somebody in the vast crowd on the sea shore called out to me and said that the sea had returned my bag and a rustic wearing a turban was holding it. He even pointed out that particular man. I went to the person and claimed my bag, which he returned without any hesitation. I thanked him profusely and went back to the lodge to dry out the wet currency.Baba had come in the guise of a rustic and gave back my bag. As usual, I did not recognise him in the first instance. With firm faith and patience, every Sai devotee is sure to get experiences of Sai and witness miracles.

SUBMITTED BY-
C. Muralimohan (Andhra Bank, No. 588, II Block, Dr. Rajkumar Road, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka.) :-
Glitter Text Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or suggestions here.


'' IF YOU LOOK AT ME , I LOOK TOWARDS YOU '' - SHRI SAIBABA OF SHIRDI

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow