Golden Words By Shri Shirdi Sai Baba


If you too wish to submit your wonderful experiences , if any with our dear Sai Baba ,then please submit it on the address provided ahead : babaschildren@gmail.com or simply click the link ahead : Email us

Listen To Shirdi Saibaba Artis Online

To believe that gyan and Bhakti, knowledge and devotion are different from each other is ignorance ; as gyan and Bhakti are one and the same.To promote Sai Bhakti is to promote gyan and therefore the removal of Agyan or ignorance. It is therefore duty of every Sai bhakt to share and spread their knowledge about Baba.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

RECENT LEELA OF BABA-PART11

Glitter Text Generator

Testing Devotee’s shraddha and saburi...

It was Thursday and the Sai temple was fully crowded for Darshan and Noon Aarati. I was also at the temple and sat at my usual place for meditation after Darshan, Pradakshina and Namaskar of Lord Sai.

While meditating, a brown dog came and sat in front of me, wagging its tail and smelling my right hand ‘Pavitra’ finger on which I wear a silver ring inscribed with the image of Sai. I resumed my meditation and the dog continued to smell the ‘Pavitra’ finger. Suddenly the priest came and shooed him away, saying, “Go away ! You have already bitten people earlier !”

The dog moved out to the Verandah but soon came back and kept on smelling the same finger. Soon he fell asleep but his nose and mouth continued to touch my ring. After meditation, I got up thinking of feeding the dog, who was yet asleep. I soon returned with a Vada pack from a hotel opposite the temple but the dog had vanished without a trace. I searched in vain; but could not find him anywhere.

I took the Vada pack home and ate it as Sai’s Prasad, before commencing my cooking for lunch.

I believe it was Sai Himself Who was testing my devotion and patience -‘Shraddha and Saburi’. The Vada was His ‘Prasad ‘ as He knew I would be late for cooking lunch.
SUBMITTED BY-
Saidas N. S. Rajagopalan (C/11, Chetan Apartments, Aundh Road, Khadki, Pune, Maharashtra.)
Glitter Text Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or suggestions here.


'' IF YOU LOOK AT ME , I LOOK TOWARDS YOU '' - SHRI SAIBABA OF SHIRDI

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow